truthaboveallreligions
I just want to be able to express myself

100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups – Week #42 Empire of Yellow Bellies

LIBERTY    EMPIRE    APPLE    YELLOW    ENORMOUS – EMPIRE OF YELLOW BELLIES

 

The city of red apples wanted liberty from the empire of yellow bellies. They fought the oppression of the 1%. The odds were enormous but, they vowed to never give up. The 99% gathered and occupied the empire of the yellow bellies. They held strong to the core of their existence. They began their final countdown before the ball hit the fan. It’s been a year of enormous turmoil but, their courage and tenacity continued to inspire the world. When the police, with the oath of “protect and serve”, turned against them, they held strong for the liberty and justice for all.

Advertisements

8 Responses to “100 Word Challenge for Grown Ups – Week #42 Empire of Yellow Bellies”

  1. So be it! Well done.

  2. Awesome. Great idea. Well done. Your imaginations soars. Thanks.

  3. What a great use of the prompts

  4. Very clever and well-written.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: